Tuesday 2 August 2016

DONEFORPAY.....COM REVIEW – A SCAM OR LEGIT OPPORTUNITY?

This review is going to be about a website called DoneForPay.com. What is DoneForPay? Is it a scam? Or a legitimate opportunity for you to make money online? Is there any hidden catch? These are some of the questions that we will be focusing on in this short review.

Alright without further ado, let’s get things rolling…

 

Name: DoneForPay

Website: http://doneforpay.com

Owner: ???

Price: “Free to join”

Rating: 1/5

What is DoneForPay.com all about?

DoneForPay claims to be marketing and referral company in the United States of America. They also mentioned on their website that it was founded in 2010 and ever since it has been paying members for completing small tasks and activities.

The very first flaw with this website is the date. This website wasn’t around since 2010. This is a BIG fat lie. I did some research and found out that their website was only registered on 25th January 2016.

What really caught my attention is the earning claims they made:

“If you are student, un-employed, use internet daily?

You use Facebook, Google+ or Twitter? Yes

Then you can earn every month from DoneForPay up to $500 daily. Earn $5 for every link visit/ opening by your friend”


They seemed totally ridiculous and too good to be true to me. I have been involved in making money online opportunities since last year and I have come across similar scams like this over this period, so I am not buying this one just right away.

Also, did any of you notice the English? The poor grammar and sentence structure clearly tells what kind of “company” is this and the person behind this website.

Anyway, I decided to create an account and document my experience with all of you here!

 

My Personal Experience!

I registered with them but deliberately left out my address because I am not comfortable giving it. Strangely, I was able to complete my registration without even completing the form.

Frankly speaking, this is one of the shadiest sites I have ever come across. The overall appearance of the website has been a let off. It just gives me negatives vibes going through the site. Anyway, within the members area itself, there isn’t anything much too.

All they had was an account area where I was provided with my very own referral link.

Basically, there aren’t many tasks for you to complete. The only task is for you to use your referral link and promote this website. They even went on to say that you will earn $5 for every unique visitor that clicks your link.

I followed exactly what they said and shared my link in some of those places. I managed to get lots of people to click my link and I did see my total earning increase from 20USD(signup bonus) to about 300 USD which is the minimum cash out limit.

I know, some of you would be thinking right now… so did I get paid?

Well, as suspected… I didn’t get paid a dime. There was a catch before I could eventually cash out that “money” I made. Basically, they gave me some surveys to do. What’s worst is, these surveys aren’t even free. I have to spend money to complete those offers.

Obviously, I’m not going to do that because…

(1) I don’t want to waste my money on the useless offers

(2) I doubt that even after I spent money completing the surveys, I will be getting any money out of it

From what it seems, this whole website exists for one purpose. Basically, they want you to promote this site to as many people as you can so that more people will come forward and complete the surveys thus these guys can make money.

At the end of the day, they are making money off us. It obviously a no-brainer that you can’t make money simply by allowing people to click the link. If making money was that easy, nobody probably needs to ever work again.

 

So is DoneForPay.com a Scam?

Yes, DoneForPay.com is definitely a scam and I have no doubt about that.

It’s best to stay away from this website at all cost. Although it doesn’t require you to spend a lot of money, it still is a scam because it gives you empty promises and wastes your time and effort recruiting people.

You should understand that earning money online is no different from the corporate world. You will have to work hard to get paid. Those that promise you easy or instant money are obviously lying.

Yes, there are some opportunities that are free to join and allows you to make money without spending a dime such as Pay-To-Click sites or taking online surveys. But frankly speaking, those are not going to help you make a good amount of money as they only pay pennies. I’ve been there and done that!

If you are serious about making good revenue online, you might want to check out my #1 Recommendation below…

Final Verdict: Scam, Not Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment